Soft and chewy pumpkin spice cookies containing 1 g of VITAGOS™ per two servings.
Yield: 25 cookies.
For the cookie dough :
• 335 g of all-purpose flour
• 125 g of pumpkin puree
• 140 g of brown sugar
• 110 g of granulated sugar
• 75 g of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
• 14 g of VITAGOS™
• 1 large egg
• 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
• 2 teaspoons of cornstarch
• 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
• 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon of cream of tartar
• 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
• 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
• 1/8 teaspoon of ground clove
For the cinnamon sugar coating :
• 55 g of granulated sugar
• 1 1/2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
1. Combine the flour, cornstarch, cream of tartar, baking soda, salt, and spices.
2. In a mixer bowl beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg, pumpkin, VITAGOS™, and vanilla and continue beating at low speed.
3. Slowly add the dry ingredients until the formation of a sticky dough.
4. Cover the dough and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
5. When ready to bake, pre-heat the oven to 350°F (177°C).
6. Combine the granulated sugar and cinnamon for the coating.
7. Shape the dough into small balls and roll into the sugar-cinnamon mixture.
8. Place the dough balls onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and flatten slightly.
9. Bake for 8-10 min until the top of the cookies are set.
10. Cool and store in an airtight container
a. Cookies stored at room temperature should be consumed within a week.
b. VITAGOS™ is a source of dietary fiber. As tolerance varies from individual to individual, it is recommended to not exceed 6 cookies a day.
For additional information on this recipe or how you can use our ingredients, please connect with us.
Disclaimer: The above recipe is presented as inspirational idea for business to business customers and not intended for consumers or general public. The information is provided based on current knowledge and experience, however without any obligation and without any assumption of liability on our part. Clients should conduct shelf life studies for their purpose. Clients should evaluate the products, ingredients or potential allergens to determine the suitability for their formulation and serving sizes meeting applicable regulatory requirements for their products. As regulatory requirements vary by jurisdiction, applications and claims for any ingredient must be verified with local regulatory authorities.
The information contained on this website is meant for business to business customers and health care professionals and is not intended for general public. As regulatory requirements vary in every country, applications in final products, approvals and claims for any ingredients must be verified with local regulatory authorities.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.